Sunday 20 April 2008

Trimcraft Demo

Went to a card making demo at my local craft store yesterday. The lady who was demonstrating was from Trimcraft, her name was Michelle Saxon. Anyway, she was very good and made some lovely cards using mainly origami. She was selling the goody bags, much like Do-Craft for £9.99 and what good value! The bag comprised of a 12 x 12 designer paper pack,8 x8 designer paper pack, fans designer template, 25 white cards & envelopes (C6), 2 sheets of peel offs, 1 pack of 3d foam squares, 1 pair creative scissors, 1 roll of organza ribbon and 1 packet of 8mm brads! I was well impressed and really chuffed with my bargain bag!

Michelle was telling us all about the new Trimcraft website which will go live on May 1st. I think it will be very much like the Do-Crafts website. You can register now and there is a craft goodies prize draw for £250 so its worth registering. I have already done so and can't wait to see the new site.

Anyway, came away with lots of inspiration, now I just have to keep it in my head and remember it! Another bonus, I met a lady I haven't seen for many years, we got chatting and she was telling me she began making cards only a short time ago after the death of her beloved mother at 93. Cardmaking is occupying her mind and she is enjoying it, though I think she has realised it is an expensive hobby!

No comments: