Thursday 29 January 2009

Monster Pegs!






















Don't ya think these pegs are sooo cute?
When I saw them at craft club on Tuesday night, I just had to have a go at dressing em up! Andrea had done some really fabby ones, she is a clever girl, don't know where she gets her inspiration but glad she does! The pegs actually measure 6" x 1.5" so they are quite big but great idea for holding little notes or just as a small thank you gift.

I covered mine with Basic Gray 'Sugared' paper, added a Tilda and some Anita's ribbon, a bit of bling and stamped sentiments. This one is going to my daughter Donna, she loves anything out of the ordinary so I know she will love this!
PS. I bought this peg at my local craft shop, not sure of the make of them, but will try to find out!!

No comments: