Sunday 17 May 2009

A Lovely Award from Lisa

I am really chuffed to receive this lovely award from Lisa of Allissa Designs Cabin. Lisa has a fabulous blog and she has Friday Freebies, all you have to do is leave a comment on your blog, place the Friday Freebie on your sidebar and email Lisa and she sends a compressed file of the Friday Freebie, go have a looksee!


Right, the rules for this award is to send it five blogging buddies and reveal ONE fact about yourself that no-one else knows!!


My secret is that I am a qualified nail technician, I also have an advanced certificate for Acrylic and Gel nails!


I would like to nominate everyone, there are so many talented people out there in blogland but here are my nominees:


Heather - Rica's Haven
Jilli - Jilli's Paiges
Sue - Sassy's Secrets
Jill - Jills Life in Finland
Debbie - Me and Lil G
THANKS LISA!!



No comments: