Monday 30 August 2010

LOTV Candle Girl


Another christmas card made - whoopee!  Set a goal to make at least 2 christmas cards a day so when it comes to December I won't be in panic mode as I usally am!

This cute image is Lili if the Valley ( I really love LOTV stamps, can you tell!) and she is called Candle Girl.  She looks so cosy and warm all wrapped up in her lovely red outfit.  I imagined the lovely red coat and hat she is wearing is made from sumptuous red velvet so I added the red velvet ribbon to reflect this. 

She is coloured with Promarkers with lots of Star Dust stickles, the paper is Cosmo Cricket Festivities Mitten Weather, the edges have been coloured using Fired Brick Distress Ink again glittered with Star Dust.  The flowers are Wild Orchid sprayed with Glimmer Mist Pearl with a hint of Star Dust Stickles.

Enjoy the rest of the bank holiday Monday at least the sun is shining here, hope it is wherever you are, thanks for looking!

No comments: