Monday 22 November 2010

Tealight Card





Good afternoon everyone, hope you are all well this freezing cold day!! I have been so cold today, just cannot get warm and its supposed to be getting colder by the end of the week, brrrrrr!!

Well onto today's card and its a tealight card, Ive been itching to make one of these for ages, I followed a brilliant tutorial by Stampartic. It was great fun and easy to make, I love cards that are different from the usual trend. If I make another one of these I will add a piece of acetate to the little window but it looks okay without it.

The little pocket on the left side of the card holds a little tag, not sure the make of the paper, had it ages, the circular sentiment is Catslife Press and the image is Lili of the Valley Candle Girl , coloured with Distress Inks. The edges of the card and flower are distressed with Frayed Burlap.
Thanks for dropping by, hope to see you again soon and keep warm!!

No comments: