Thursday 24 February 2011

Another side stepper!


Hello my lovelies, hope the sun is shining for you today, its lovely here in Cheshire, makes you feel so much better to see a bit of sunshine! I think at last we can say Spring is definately on its way!

Today's card is another side stepper, I like these they are so simple yet look so effective when embellished. This one is for a friend's grandson's 1st birthday next week. The cute little images are from Cuddly Buddly Itty Bitty Nursery. I feel a bit of a cheat as the images were ready coloured but it did make the card a tad quicker to make!
I used white linen card for the base, the paper is Prima Jack & Jill (love this paperpad!), sentiment done on PC, the scalloped edge is Fiskars Treading Water punch.
Enjoy the rest of your day and thanks for dropping by, I really do appreciate it!

No comments: