Saturday 8 January 2011

GDT Sketch Saturday Week 2




Well hello again everyone, hope you are all well and managed to avoid the dreaded flu lurgy. I am feeling much better apart from a touch of sinusitis which will go in its own time (I hope!!).

It's my second week as GDT for Sketch Saturday and this is my take on this week's sketch. The papers I have used are 'Buds n Blossoms' by Nitwit Collections, I love their papers and can always find a paper to match my needs, they have some beautiful designs, trouble is, I want them all! Apologies for the poor quality of the photo, I am pants at taking photos and the light has been very poor, which doesn't help! Maybe I need to invest in a light tent?

The lovely fairy image is Lili of the Valley, coloured with Promarkers with lashings of Star Dust Stickles. Sentiment is again LOTV, one of their digital downloads, I like them because I can adjust them to any size I want to. Looking forward to 11th January when LOTV release their new stamps, from the sneak peeks I have seen I'm sure we will all be spoilt for choice and spending cash!!

Thanks for looking and don't forget to head over to Sketch Saturday and have a peek at the fabulous creations by the Design Team.

No comments: