Wednesday 12 January 2011

LOTV Challenge - Too late!!

Hi folks, can you believe I made this card for this week's LOTV challenge and missed the 6pm deadline!! LOL, I am such a scatterbrain, not the first time this has happened, I have all good intentions, get the card made and them miss the challenge..... oh well, never mind. Its my daughter Donna's birthday today and she makes delicious cupcakes as a business so she was thrilled to bits with this card.


I loved the sketch for this challenge, the papers are Papermania Confetti, the image is of course LOTV, coloured with Promarkers. The corner die is Marianne and the sentiment is also LOTV. You can't really see it very clearly on the photo but the edges have all been stickled with Star Dust. Flowers are from Wild Orchid which have been sprayed with Pearl Glimmermist.


After my nasty bout of flu I developed Sinusitis which I have been trying to clear with OTC medication and steam inhalation but it wasn't making any difference and I was in so much pain and discomfort so I reluctantly made a visit to GP and now have a weeks course of antibiotics. Not keen on taking antibiotics but sometimes can't be avoided.

Well thanks for dropping by, I really appreciate your visit and your comments.

No comments: