Monday 21 March 2011

Birthday Bumps ~ Lili of the Valley Challenge #88



Well it's Monday again, where do the days go??  Hope you all had a fab weekend, we had a great night on Saturday as it was my brother's 70th birthday and his family had organised a surprise party for him. His face was a picture when he walked into the room and saw us all waiting there! His wife had told him they were going to a friends wedding reception so he had no idea that the party was for him!

Isn't this image just so cute?  This card is my entry for Lili of the Valley Challenge #88 this week which is a fab sketch by Bev. 

The papers are Prima Jack & Jill.  The image I coloured with Prisma pencils, not used these for a while, I usually stick to Promarkers, mainly for quickness but if I have the time I like to use Prismas now and again, they give a much softer finish and I find easier to blend.

  The sentiment is Lili of the Valley and the large flower is Marianne LR0129
 Ribbon is from my stash.

Well thats it for today, thanks for dropping by and enjoy the rest of your evening!

Hugs,

No comments: