Monday 14 March 2011

Sunday Stamp and Sketch Challenge #49 & LOTV Challenge 84 ~ Say it with Flowers



Hello again everyone, hope you are all well.  Its been a lovely Spring day here, I even managed to do a little bit of tidying up in the garden, it was quite warm and pleasant in the sunshine, lets hope its here to stay!


Well onto this card, its my entry for Challenge 49 at Sunday Stamp & Sketch and this week its a fab sketch by Marie.  The image is one of the new Lili of the Valley stamps, they are just sooooo adorable and a breeze to colour.  The sentiment is also one of the new releases from LOTV, there are a few more to come yet and I for one can't wait!  I have also entered this card for Lili of the Valley Challenge #84 ~ Say it with Flowers. I have used Promarkers to colour the image and the gorgeous paper is Prima Sparkling Spring collection. The pretty tag shape is Marianne RL1054 and the flowers are made with an X-Cut flower punch.  The edges of the tag and the image have been lightly distressed with Tim Holtz DI Spun Sugar.


Thank you so much for all your kind comments regarding Evie, my little granddaughter, who I am pleased to tell you is much improved, not 100% but certainly better than she was last week.  Poor little lamb was so poorly, she lost quite a bit of weight, luckily she has a really good appetite so I am sure she will soon be back to her happy little self.

Thanks for looking and enjoy the rest of your week.

Hugs, Barbara

No comments: