Wednesday 2 March 2011

Magnolia & Hanglar + Sketchy Colours Challenges



Good evening folks, hope you are all well and enjoying the same lovely weather we have had in Cheshire today.  This card I really enjoyed creating, its for the Magnolia and Hanglar Challenge number 95, which is a fab sketch by Mina.  Unfortunately I dont possess any of these gorgeous and much sought after stamps, this one I received through a stamp swap. 

The lovely papers are K&Co Classic McKenna, image I coloured with Promarkers and Prisma pencils.  When I first started stamping I used just Prismas, then moved on to Promarkers and Copics, now I seem to have reverted back to my Prismas, even better I have discovered they work beautifully together, especially using a dark Prisma pencil for shadows.

The flowers are all Wild Orchid Crafts, the smaller roses I sprayed with Old Lace Glimmer Mist and added lots of sparkle with Stickles 'Tiara'.  The lace is from my stash, the ribbon is seam binding Siam Pink, again from Wild Orchid. The sentiment is a digital download from Cuddly Buddly ~ Bits of Ivory Garden Vignettes.

I am also entering this card into Sketchy Colours Challenge # 60 ~ Pink & Biege. 

Thanks for dropping by, hope to see you again real soon!! 

No comments: