Sunday 22 June 2008

Iv'e been tagged by Vicky

I have been tagged by Vicky so here goes!


WHAT WAS HAPPENING 10 YEARS AGO

Gosh, I can't even think back to 10 days ago! 1998 I was working full time as a secretary to the Chief Pharmacist at the local hospital. My dear mum and dad would have been with us at that time, sadly they are both passed away now and I miss them so much. We had 2 granddaughters born in 1998, so I would have been eagerly awaiting their arrival and no doubt doing lots of babysitting!

NAME 5 THINGS TO DO TODAY

Well Sunday is always my 'bottoming day' - I clean the house from top to bottom! It's one of my busiest days of the week as I always have some of my family here for Sunday lunch. It's also the day I catch up on washing and ironing. I was hoping to get some gardening done today also but its been so windy and we had a heavy downpour mid afternoon, it's supposed to be summer!

Cleaning out my parrots cage is another Sunday job, she is cleaned every day, but on a Sunday her cage gets 'bottomed'!

SNACKS I ENJOY

Chocolate (Cadbury's Turkish Delight, yuum!!), Jelly Beans (original ones only though!). Jammy doughnuts, Jammy Dodgers, bananas and mango.

THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WAS A MILLIONAIRE

Buy a big house in the middle of the countryside. Go on a world cruise. Go and see my sister in Australia. Buy myself and hubby a flash car each. Buy my family whatever they wanted.
Have laser treatment on my eyes so I don't have to grab my specs every five minutes!

PLACES I HAVE LIVED

Born in Manchester. Lived in Aldershot when married hubby as he was in Paras. He was then posted to Brecon, South Wales, so we lived there for a couple of years. Moved back to Manchester for a while, then moved to Macclesfield in Cheshire.

Now who can I tag with this, I think Donna, Viv and Pam hope you don't mind girls!!

No comments: