Friday 22 August 2008

Update

Hi everyone, sorry not been posting any cards lately, my PC has been out of action due to a trojan worm that entered my PC through what was supposedly Facebook! So beware!! Its been away to be fixed and its better than it was but still need to have some more work done when the PC doc returns from his hols!

What with the wedding and my sister and niece visiting for 3 weeks I haven't had much time to do any cardmaking. They returned to Oz this morning which was very sad and emotional as we don't know when we will see each other again. It was fantastic that they could be here and Emma was thrilled to get to be a bridesmaid. We had a brilliant time while they were here although the weather was not good, it rained almost every day, but we didn't let it spoil their visit.

Hope everyone is well and I shall return soon!

Barbaraxx

No comments: