Saturday 7 May 2011

Christmas in May!


Hello everyone, hope you are all well and enjoying at least a little sunshine this weekend.  Its lovely and sunny here in Cheshire at the moment but there are some dark clouds lingering around so I am sure we will have some more rain before the day is through. We needed a bit of rain... well the plants and gardens certainly do, just hope it doesnt last for weeks like it usually does..... !!

Well onto this card, I know ....... Christmas cards already, but its never too soon to start cos it soon creeps up!  The challenge over at Lili of the Valley is 'Animal Antics' and I straight away thought about this cute James bear 'Deck the Halls' image, I think he's trying to be a christmas tree don't you??

The paper is from Pepper's Christmas Party paper pack.  

Image coloured with Prisma pencils and Sansador.


I am also entering this card into Sketch n Stash Challenge #60 which this week is 'Free Choice'.  They have a fabulous selection of sketches and you just choose from the catalogue the sketch you fancy using. 
This one is sketch # 30.

Apologies for the poor photo quality, the light wasn't brilliant when I took this photo yesterday.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend and thanks for your visit,
I really do appreciate it!

Hugs,


16 comments:

angelwhispers said...

Such a beautiful christmas card and love the cute image! Chanelle xxx

Squirrel x said...

So adorable! Sxx

CraftyC said...

Your card is so sweet and I love the papers. Thanks for taking part in this weeks LOTV Challenge
Clairex

Sue said...

aww your card is so so cute, absolutely love it:)

thank you for joining us at sketch n stash

sue
xx

Angela said...

What a gorgeous card Barbara... such nice colours. Images of LOTV are always adorable...
Good luck with the challenges.
xxAngela

Mau xx said...

This is so cute, love the image and layout..its just the thought of Christmas that bothers me alittle, just got over the last one....lol

Diane's Card Designs said...

Beautiful card Barbara such a sweet little image.
Diane hugs :-) xx

XxJULESxX said...

Oh Barbara gorgeous card!

Claire said...

This is so cute Barbara 0 I love James the Bear so much 0 love the papers you have used too. Hugs, Claire x

debby4000 said...

Wonderful, adorable card, such a sweet image.
luv
Debby

tilly said...

A beautiful christmas card, and a fab sketch
Tilly

melsanford said...

Such a cute card! The image and papers are lovely :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Vicky said...

Just so sweet hun...!

thanks for joining us at Sketch n Stash...and good luck!

hugs Vicky xx

Mandy said...

Wonderful Christmas card...I love the LOTV image,so cute...
Mandy x

Hayley said...

Ahh Barbara he's gorgeous!! I agree, it's never too early to start your Christmas cards, I literally made a handful last year as I left it so late so I'll be starting mine soon too!
Take care
Hayley xx

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous Barbara, I love the colours :)
Hugs
Tracey
x