Saturday 25 April 2009

Another 18th Card

I thought I would try to edge away from my usual pinks, greens and browns. These colours are way out of my comfort zone, but I quite like the finished effect. The image is another one of the Holly and Madison range from Charmed Cards & Crafts, I love their fantastic downloads and they have a great range of stamps too, although I haven't tried any of those (yet!). The background paper is from my stash, haven't a clue what make it is, the heart is a Nesite cut on the Cuttlebug, the clear plastic flower is also from my stash and the leaf branch is Leone Em Ash punch. I love decorating the insides of cards now as well as the front, its much more exciting than a boring old plain paper insert!

April is a busy month for birthdays in our family so the last few weeks I have been busy crafting plus keping up with Don's various hospital appointments, sometimes I don't know if I'm coming or going. The time goes so fast, can't believe we are almost into May already!




I have a few more cards to post here on my blog so keep checking back and thanks for looking.

No comments: