Monday 20 September 2010

Home Tweet Home


Afraid I'm not doing very well in my mission to create 2 christmas cards a day, life gets in the way, there always seems to be other more important tasks like boring housework, shopping etc!!

I have seen these circular easel cards on a few blogs lately and thought I would give it a go and you know what, they are so easy!! Had a play around with various shapes using Nesties and discovered almost any shape can be made into an easel card, I have yet to decorate them so as soon as that is done I will post them.

This card I made for my daughter's friend who is moving house very soon. Isn't this image just so sweet? It's a fab free image from Mo Manning (Mo's Digital Pencil), I love Mo's images they are a breeze to colour, this one has been done using Promarkers.
Apologies for the rubbish quality of the photo, the weather here has been dark and dismal today, not ideal conditions for decent photos.
Thanks for looking!

No comments: