Wednesday 3 June 2009

Just Magnolia Week 7 - Animals & Insects


Hi everyone, hope you are all well and enjoying the lovely sunny weather. Its been too hot and sticky to craft the last few days but today is a little cooler so I have spent some time in my craft room today and this card is the result. This is my entry for the Just Magnolia Challenge - Week 7, Animals and Insects. This week the challenge is Animals and Insects - your card has to feature either and the animal or insect does not have to be a Magnolia image - or even a stamp, it could be a die cut, a punch out, a charm, shaped button - anything as long as it is an animal or insect.

The papers are from the Basic Grey Bittersweet collection and I have used the Cuttlebug Paisley folder on Bazill card to match the paisley pattern of the paper. Lace and flowers are from my stash and the sentiment done on PC. Tilda has been coloured using Prisma pencils and Sansador and I just have to give these little ladies a smile!

No comments: