Wednesday 14 July 2010

A couple of Thank You's



A couple of thank you cards for my daughter Donna to send to the lovely ladies in St Lucia who helped her with her wedding arrangements earlier this month.  One is for the wedding planner and the other for the hairdresser. 

I thought I would try to make them as bright and cheery as possible and these papers are so lovely and an added bonus, they were a freebie from a magazine!  The images are Lily of the Valley, coloured with Promarkers, the borders are Martha Stewart and I have sprayed the flowers with Glimmer Mist Pearl, Frost and Viva Pink.  It doesnt show up very well on the photo but the girl with flowers one has been embossed with a swirl and clear embossing powder.  Both cards have lots of Stickles glitter but again doesnt show up very well, I can't seem to get the lighting right for taking better photos. 

Thanks for looking at my thank you cards!!

No comments: