Monday 29 November 2010

Lhasa Apso




Brrrrr!! Hello everyone, isnt it cold? Ive had enough of it already and we have only just started with Winter! Its been one of those days today, if anything could go wrong it has, first all the pond in the garden was absolutely frozen solid and I could see the poor fish gasping for air under the ice. I was backward and forwards with kettles and pots full of boiling water until eventually there was a small hole, just big enough to float a ball on I thought. Then realised i didnt have a ball so set off for town to buy one (or 2!). The car was also frozen solid, took me ages to de-ice and finally set off when suddenly my windscreen wipers stopped working!! Anyway reached town and could I find a shop that sold non-leather footballs, noooo!! My last try was a small toy shop, whooopee they had them so I bought 2. By the time I reached home I couldnt see at all through the windscreen, so I cleaned it as best I could and headed back into town to find a garage that could sort it out for me. Luckily I found a really nice man and he fixed it for me, for free! Phew, I was so relieved I can tell ya! When I got home again I thought right go put the footballs in the pond and guess what one of them had started to deflate, Couldnt believe it but thought what the heck its going in! I don't know if it will work but Ive done my best, I hope those fish appreciate my efforts! My day just got gradually worse, I decided to turn some trousers up for hubby and my sewing machine wouldnt work, grrrrr!!


Well onto my card, isnt he cute?? He is the image of my nieces dog Alfie so this is her Christmas card. He is of course an image from Mo Manning, coloured with Promarkers. The paper and ribbon is from my stash, the punch I have no idea of the make, sorry. The sentiment is a freebie from Janet (Pink Gem).




Well keep warm everyone and thanks for dropping by.

No comments: