Thursday 2 December 2010

LOTV Challenge 76 - A few of my favourite things

The challenge over on LOTV this week is 'A few of my favourite things' and this card is chock full of my favourite things. Its not very often I manage to make challenges on time so I am really chuffed with this one, it covers the challenge and my friend's birthday, result!!!

My Favourite Things:

Lili of the Valley stamps, love em all, this one is Coffee Break
Digi sentiment is also LOTV.
Papermania Henbury Lane paper.
The colours pink and brown together.
Martha Stewart punch.
Leon Em punch for leaves.
Wild Orchid roses.
Promarkers for colouring.
Tim Holtz Distress ink Spun Sugar around image and sentiment.
Nestabilities.
Stickles Star Dust for bling.

Well I wish this snow would disappear, had enough of it now, mind you I admit I do prefer it to rain but it's so cold!! Still, 3 weeks to Christmas and the shortest day, then we can look forward to Spring!!

Thanks for dropping by my blog, keep warm and well.


No comments: