Thursday 8 April 2010

Guest DT for Cute Card Thursday Week 2



Well the challenge this week at Cute Card Thursday is Mono Mania and as I have been invited to be Guest DT for the month of April, this is my creation for week 2. I have chosen the colour pink as it's my most fave colour and I have made a tent card which seem to be very popular at the moment. It was very simple to make following a fab tutorial here, I love these cards, I think I shall be making more of these!

The base card is Bazill, the backing paper is Papermania Rose Garden and the stamps are of course Magnolia. The images are coloured using Promarkers, the edges of the card and the aperture are distressed with Walnut Stain distress ink and Star Dust stickles glue.

Hope you are all enjoying the lovely Spring sunshine, its so nice to see the sun after such a long, cold and dreary winter.

Thanks for looking!!

No comments: