Wednesday 21 April 2010

Cute Card Thursday Guest DT Week 4

Well its week 4 at Cute Card Thursday and its a brilliant sketch by Andrea. This is my fourth week as Guest DT and I must say I have really enjoyed the challenges, so much so it's spurred me on to enter a few challenges, something I havent done for quite a while. Time just whizzes by though and by the time I finally manage to get around to making a card the challenge has moved on to the next one!

For this card I have used Papermania Rose Garden backing paper, I love this paper and the little tag is part of the same set. I have coloured Tilda with Promarkers, the edges I have distressed with Walnut Stain and added Star Dust stickles. The gorgeous blooms are from Wild Orchid, I have spritzed them with Glimmer Mist Gold although you can't see it very well on the photo. The ribbon butterfly is my first attempt following a tutorial from Sue Nelson of Heartprints.
Thanks for looking, hope the sun is shining wherever you are.

No comments: