Thursday 15 April 2010

Cute Card Thursday Guest DT Week 3

This is my card as Guest DT for Cute Card Thursday, the theme this week is 'Touchy Feely' and I thought this cute image from Lily of the Valley just suited that title. I have also tried to add various types of texture, with buttons, twine, ribbons, flowers and pearls. The stitching is faux around the edge as my machine doesnt like card! You can't see it very well on the photo but the flowers have a teeny bit of Star Dust Stickles on them and the large rose I have sprayed with Glimmer Mist Iridescent Gold.

The image I have coloured using Promarkers and I have distressed the edges with Antique Linen. The base card is Bazill and the papers are My Mind's Eye. The gorgeous flowers are from Wild Orchid.

Thanks for looking, hope you are all enjoying some lovely Spring sunshine today!

No comments: