Sunday 18 April 2010

Lili Of The Valley Challenge 51


There is a great sketch by the very talented Bev for the Lili of the Valley Challenge number 51 this week and as I haven't entered any challenges for absoloutely ages I thought I would make the effort and this is it!

The base card is pink Bazill, the BP is a Cuddly Buddly download (I think, I have had this ages!), the image was a freebie stamp with a magazine, coloured using Promarkers. The doily circle I made using a large Nestie circle which I then punched using a Martha Stewart punch, the flowers are also Martha Stewart. I have distressed the edges with Walnut Stain and Spun Sugar and added Stickles Star Dust to add a bit of bling!

Thanks for looking and please leave me comments good or bad, I love to read them and do appreciate them.

No comments: