Monday 11 October 2010

Baubles and Tinsel James

Hi peeps, I did promise more cards and this is one of them. Another fab Lili of the Valley image, 'James' - he is coloured with Promarkers with lashings of glitter and the baubles have been glossed with Glossy Accents. The sentiment is also Lili of the Valley, the background paper is Dovecraft Jolly Happy Christmas, the strip at the side I have no idea, its just a piece I found in my scraps box. The poinsettia is from Wild Orchid, sprayed with Pearl Shimmer Mist.

Hope you are enjoying the lovely late summer sun, let's hope it lasts, it makes the winter seem shorter, although its been forecast that we may have a winter like last year, lets hope not!! I am prepared though, I have invested in a pair of wellies, something I havent worn since I was a child!!

Thanks for looking and your kind comments, I do appreciate them so much.




No comments: