Saturday 23 October 2010

James the bear with baubles

Mornin all, hope you are all well this wet and miserable morning, its pouring down here in Cheshire but never mind a good excuse to stay in and do some crafting!!

Well onto my card for today and its another of my fave images from Lili of the Valley and this is James with baubles, ain't he cute?? He is coloured with Promarkers with lots of Stickles gold and his baubles have some Glossy Accents added to make them shine! The die cut and the poinsettia are Marianne Createables and the paper I don't have a clue, its a piece left over from last years christmas crafting. The sentiment is Catslife Press, sorry cant remember where I got that one from!
I was hoping for a lie in this morning but no my beauty sleep was disturbed at 7.45am with roadworks right outside the house, diggers, rollers, drills, you name it. The house is vibrating with the noise of it and my poor parrot Honey is wondering that the heck is going on!! I cant listen to this all day so I am off to my friend Anne's house for a coffee, a natter and some cutting and colouring, heaven!!
Thanks for dropping by and enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Hugs
Barbaraxx

No comments: