Wednesday 20 October 2010

Skater Girl

Hello everyone, thanks for visiting, I hope you are well and not suffering with the various bugs that seem to be doing the rounds at the moment!

This is another easel card, I am really enjoying experimenting with these shapes, not just circular ones either, made a few different ones and I will try and add them to my blog very soon.
This image is one of my faves at the moment, Lili of the Valley Skater girl, the dog is soooo cute, he looks like he is doing his best to keep his mistress on her feet!

Image is coloured with Promarkers, with lots Stickles Star Dust, the 'ice' is Twinklets Diamond Dust, fabulous stuff, really crunchy and chunky. The poinsettia flower is from Wild Orchid Crafts which again has been sparkled with Star Dust. Sentiment is Lili of the Valley and of course the shapes are cut from Nesties.

What a change in the weather eh? Couldnt believe how iced up my car was this morning and of course I couldnt find the de-icer anywhere! I think our Indian Summer is finally over don't you? The clocks go back next weekend, then its Halloween and before we know it Christmas is upon us. Don't know about you but I'm not a winter person, hate being cold and long dark winter days, give me spring and summer light and sun anyday!

Thanks again for your visit, I will try my best to post some more very soon!

Take care
Hugs
Barbara

No comments: