Tuesday 18 January 2011

LOTV Challenge 80 ~ Things with Wings


Hello again everyone, hope you are all well and the sun is shining wherever you are. It was very foggy in Cheshire this morning but then the sun came out to play and it was lovely to see it, hope it stays around!!
Well the LOTV challenge this week is 'Things with Wings' and as I was itching to use my new LOTV stamps it was a perfect opportunity to colour up this beautiful lady. She is coloured with Promarkers, her wings I have covered with Glossy Accents and Glamour Dust. The sentiment is one of the new ones from LOTV too, I was really spoilt for choice with the new releases and I did spend a little more than I intended but no regrets, they are all so fab. I am off to Manchester to the Craft show in February and I just know I will gravitate to the LOTV stand!
The background paper is Basic Grey Kioshi Lily Child, punches are Martha Stewart and there are lashings of Stickles Star Dust but doesn't show up very well on the photo, the day I took this photo the light was very poor (well that's my excuse!).
Well my beloved little dog Lolly has gone to doggie heaven and even though it was a heartbreaking decision I know it was the right one. She was so frail and she really had enough, she was very calm (I wasn't!) and she passed very peacefully. Her 'hubby' Toby is pining for her, he keeps looking for her around the house and garden, I expected him to whine a bit through the night but he never made a sound. I am sure in a few days we will have forgotten all about her but we miss her too, its so strange not having her here. Thank you to everyone for your messages of support, it means a lot.
Thank you so much for your visit today.

No comments: