Tuesday 25 January 2011

The Sugar Bowl Challenge # 51


Well I have been itching to colour this little beauty and the Sugar Bowl Challenge this week gave me the perfect opportunity. As soon as I saw these beautiful digi stamps I just fell in love with them, they remind me so much of my collection of porcelain dolls. This one is Joy and she is aptly named as she was a joy to colour, as they all are, as the shading is already done for you. I used Promarkers to colour her with just a touch of black Prisma pencil where the shadows fall. Pop on over to Funky Kits and drool over these wonderful images!!
Challenge 51 this week over at the Sugar Bowl is this lovely sketch with the optional theme of Happy Birthday. There is an amazing mystery prize worth over £40 from Funky Kits
and that's got be worth having!!
For this card I used:
Background papers ~ Country Companions Lovers Lane (Roses)
Papermania Hampstead (green)
Image ~ Joy by Sugar Nellie from Funky Kits
Siam Pink Seam Binding ~ The Ribbon Girl
Flowers ~ Wild Orchid Crafts
Punch ~ Martha Stewart
Pearls from stash
Run around the edges with Tim Holtz DI Bundled Sage and Star Dust Stickles
The light hasn't been ideal conditions today for taking photos but it's not too bad is it?
Thanks for looking, will be back soon with more of these beautiful images.



No comments: