Monday 31 January 2011

LOTV Challenge 82 ~ Anything but a Square



Ooooh sorry this is a little late, I intended to post this last night but you know how good intentions tend to fall by the wayside..... life gets in the way, lol! The LOTV challenge this week is 'Anything but a square' and this is my creation using a Marianne Creatables die, the papers are Country Companions ~ Lovers Lane and the gorgeous LOTV image I coloured with Promarkers. Sentiment is again LOTV and that heart button I made myself following the fab tutorial by Bev. Its nowhere near as good as Bev's but its not bad for a first attempt, I'm fairly happy with it and I am sure I will improve with practice!! The heart I drew onto a piece of card, punched 2 holes then added 3 coats of UTEE, if you want to know how its done just pop across to Bev's blog and see how you can do it following Bev's excellent tutorial.


Well better dash off and start the tea, enjoy the rest of your day!

No comments: