Wednesday 13 January 2010

Cupcakes, Fairy's and Pink!






This card I made for my daughter Donna's birthday, she loves cupcakes, fairies and pink so the card was tailor made for her and pleased to say she was delighted with it!

The image is a download called 'Sugar' from the very talented Mo's Digital Pencil. I was always a bit reluctant to try digital images because I have always found that the printer ink smudges and bleeds and as I use Prismas and Sansador for colouring it was a problem. However, I invested in ink fixative and hey presto! it works! There are some really gorgeous images to choose from, I have quite a few of them on my wishlist! You can click on the link above or on my sidebar, if you haven't seen Mo's work before, go take a peek, you won't be disappointed.

Hope you are all cosy and warm in this freezin cold weather, we have had snow all day today, not heavy, just small light flakes, nothing like it was last Tuesday! Hopefully by weekend it will start melting away and we might even manage to creep beyond nil celcius! Roll on Spring!!

No comments: