Wednesday 6 January 2010

Penny Black Joy Fold Anniversary Card






HAPPY NEW YEAR to you all, hope 2010 is a good one for everyone.

After the frenzy of Christmas card making, I lost my mo-jo, just couldnt get motivated at all but we have a ruck of birthdays and anniversaries in January so I had to shake myself up and get my brain in gear.

My first card for 2010 is this one, made for my brother and SIL wedding anniversary. I really enjoy making joy fold cards so thought I would make one for this occasion. The image is of course Penny Black - T.L.C. coloured with Prismas, the DS paper I have had for a while so don't know the name of, sorry! The sentiment I printed on PC. I had this card on the passeneger seat of my car ready for posting when I passed my Granddaughter Bethany who was struggling to walk through a blizzard. I was concentrating so hard on trying not to skid on the ice and watching traffic behind me, I forgot the card was on the passenger seat ........ she jumped into the car and yes, she sat on my card!! I didnt dare open it to check it as I was heading to the the last post collection of the day. Luckily the card seemed none the worse for being sat upon by her damp rearend and I hope it reached its destination without too much damage!




No comments: