Sunday 10 January 2010

Sweet Tilda





Well lots of birthdays in our family in January and this is one I made for my granddaughter Bethany's 16th birthday. Beth loves Tilda's as much as I do so she was thrilled with her card.

The sweet Magnolia images were coloured with Prismas with lots of Stickles glitter added.
The BP I have no idea sorry, had it in my stash for ages.
The angel charm has 'made for an angel' on it, which adds a special touch.
I made a tag to fit inside a little pocket and made a bow from some left over tulle.
Circles made using Cuttlebug Nesties.
Hand stitched around edge with dark brown embroidery floss

Hope you are all keeping warm in this flippin freezin weather! Had enough of it now, just wish it would go away. This morning I had to lean out of the upstairs windows and knock the icicles off the guttering, they were beginning to thaw and dropping down like daggers! Thought I better do something before someone got 'speared' by one of them, doesnt bear thinking about!

Hope this means we will have a good summer (LOL)!!

No comments: