Saturday 5 February 2011

A Blog Award!!

Wow, I have been passed this award by 2 of my lovely blogging buddies, Tilly and Jacee, thank you so much girls!!


The award is aimed at bringing unknown good blogs to light, I am honoured to think that someone thinks my blog is good enough for this award and happily accept it.

There are a couple of conditions to follow in accepting, and they are:

  1. If you have been tagged, do you want to accept, then you have to create a post on your blog and post the love blog photo.
  2. Choose 3-5 of your favourite blogs to tag, link these in your blog too and tell the lucky people they have been tagged.

There are lots of lovely blogs out there and its very difficult to choose, every blog deserves an award and I would love to pass this on to every blog I visit, but the aim is bringing unknown blogs to light and these 5 fab blogs are my choice.

Tammy

Caroline

Lisa


Diane

Val


Please pop by and have a peek at these lovely ladies blogs, become followers and give them the recognition they deserve, you won't be disappointed!!


Thank you my blogging friends!!

xx


No comments: