Saturday 12 February 2011

Rosie with Presents


I intended to post this card last night, but I started fiddling around with my blog background and got myself in a right old pickle!! I decided to have a change so browsed around, as you do, I won't bore you with the details but the upshot was I lost my fonts, colours, everything, it looked a right mess!! Anyway, I just kept pressing buttons and hoping for the best and by some sort of miracle managed to get where I wanted to!! Everything looked fine and dandy except my fonts, there were all sorts of a mixture! I have to give a great big 'thank you' to Marie (Cardmaking Bird) ~ she very kidnly left me a comment and easy instructions and it all worked perfectly, phew!! Blogging buddies really are the best!!
Well onto this card, I love side steppers, it just takes me ages to figure em out! I always do a practice run with scrap paper first, otherwise I waste such a lot of my precious card, does anyone else do this?
The recipient of this card is a friend's daughter who is very girly and I know she will be thrilled with it, especially with her name on it, I think kids always like to see their name on a card, don't you? The image is of course Lili of the Valley ~ Rosie with Presents, she is coloured with Promarkers. Sentiment is also LOTV, the lovely paper is Eline's Huis 'In The Meadow' and the swirls are a Sizzix die. Lots of glitz with Stickles Star Dust.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend and thanks for dropping by!
Barbara xx

No comments: