Saturday 26 February 2011

Carmen Electrafying ~ aka Katie!!

Hi there everyone, hope you are all having a good weekend and the weather hasn't been too cold for you, we had a mixture of sunshine and showers today but it was a bit chilly too!! A good day to stay in and craft which is exactly what I did.



This card I made a few days ago as it was my son-in-law's 30th birthday yesterday and this image by Kenny K I thought suited him to a T! She is called Carmen Electrafying, isn't she just so beautiful and sexy ........... !! My daughter Katie (his wife) asked when she saw it, 'is that supposed to be me '............. ?? LOL!! Well she is beautiful, she has a lovely figure and she does have long blonde hair, oh and she has a similar tattoo on her back, so she could be!


Carmen is coloured with Promarkers, I have put Glossy Accents on her glasses although you can't see that on the photo.


Thanks for dropping by today, hopefully I will post the card I made today sometime very soon.

No comments: