Hello again everyone, what a beautiful day it is here in Cheshire, the sun is shining, the birds are twitterpating and the spring bulbs are poking their little heads through. Yesterday was a washout, a wet and miserable day, I think the whole of the UK was the same so it's nice to see some sunshine today, makes you feel so much better and looking forward to Spring and what follows Spring........... Summer!! Yay!!
Well today's card is a twisted easel, been itching to have a bash at one of these for ages and as its almost Spring/Summer weddings come to mind.
There are lots of tutorials out there for this shape of card but the very talented Bev has an excellent one on her blog right now if you want to give it a whirl!
- Image is LOTV, coloured with Promarkers, with lashings of Stickles Star Dust and Platinum for a bit of bling.
- The paper is Papermania Confetti
- The sentiment is Katie & Co ~ Happily Ever After.
- Flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts.
- Lace border is Martha Stewart.
- Ribbon is Siam Pink Seam Binding from Wild Orchid Crafts
That's all from me today, so enjoy the rest of your day and thanks for dropping by.