Thursday 30 June 2011

My Sewing Bargain!



Good afternoon everyone .......... hope you are all well and enjoying some sunshine today.  Just had to share my bargain with you all.......... I was so excited when I saw this as I have been looking for ages for a small sewing machine to use exclusively for my cards ............. the ones I have seen have been around the £50 mark which I couldnt justify paying for a machine to just sew card.  I found this little beauty at our local £stretcher and it was reduced from £50 to £24.99!!  Its a really sturdy little machine, ideal for sitting on your craft bench, its got 8 stitch styles and its electric, not battery operated! 

I am away to have a play! Enjoy the rest of your day.

10 comments:

Mau xx said...

Brilliant Buy Barbara, will have a peek in ours tomorrow. I can never be bothered to get the big machine out. xx Mau...hope you are well

Unknown said...

fab!!! have wanted to do stiching on mine as something different but coculdnt be bothered to get my big machine out..might go for a gander tho not sure we have one in coventry area ?? but glad your a happy bunnie play away be lovely to see what you come up with hugs sassyx

melsanford said...

Oh wow! That's fab! Can't wait to see what you can do with it :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Sue said...

Hi hun
a fab little machine, i bought one but it hates me just like my big one! lol, sue,x

tilly said...

wow, great bargin, well done on spotting it
Tilly

Sue B said...

Ooh you are lucky! That really is a bargain! I don't have sewing machine - keep thinking I must do some hand stitching but never get round to it !!!

Enjoy your new toy!
Hugs Sue xx

Helen said...

Great bargain and I'm sure you'll find it very useful. I love stitching on cards but sewing machines don't like me so I'll have to make do with faux stitching with my black line pen!!

Helen x

Shirley said...

I think it was a brilliant buy. I gotta tell you when I saw the brand name I thought car!!! I wonder if it's the same company!! LOLOL

Tab said...

Fab little machine, hun......how fab that it was reduced too......have fun with it!
Hugs Tab xxx

Shaz said...

I have just purchased one of these. Fab arn't they. They have been reduced even more to £19.99 so even more of a bargain. Hope you enjoy using yours. xx