Tuesday 7 June 2011

Sugar Bowl Challenge #61


Close up of gorgeous Wild Orchid Crafts - Poppies
Good afternoon everyone, hope are all well and had an enjoyable weekend.  Its a pity the hot weather didn't stay around for very long but the gardens are in need of some drenching, in an ideal world it would rain all night and sunshine all day, but we don't live in an ideal world......... ahh well!

My card for today is one of the gorgeous Sugar Nellie digi's from Funky Kits and this cute little miss is Sybil.  Isnt she just adorable?  love those curls and the dolly shoes!!  She is coloured with Copics and Promarkers, I only have a few Copics, I would love more, I much prefer them to Promarkers but they are a bit pricier so I buy one now and again when I am feeling indulgent!

The paper is Classic K McKenna Pink Swirls, the scalloped one I have no idea, it was in my stash, but it just matched perfectly. 

The flowers are Poppies from Wild Orchid Crafts as is the seam binding, Light Beige

Sentiment is Hero Arts - Sparkle Clear Tickets

I am entering this card into the Sugar Bowl Challenge #61, a fab sketch by Kiki with the optional theme of Love/Weddings.


Well thats it for me for today, thank you so much for your visit and enjoy the rest of your day!

Hugs

Barbara
xxx


18 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Barbara, I love this one, Sybil is indeed gorgeous, and I think she is lovely to colour....love those flowers to, fab...gorgeous card.

We have had a hot and sunny day today although the heavens opened around lunch time, wierd really...lol..xx

Claire said...

This is such a sweet card Barbara - lovely image and those flowers are lovely. Hugs, Claire x

amanda stokes said...

Hi Barbara,
Gorgeous card,lovely image so pretty
Have a lovely evening :) xx

coops said...

beautiful card barbara.the image is so sweet and i love your gorgeous colours :D

xx coops xx

jennie'g' said...

gorgeous card jenniexx

Marja's Stamp Addiction en Marja's Creativity said...

This is a sweet and very lovely vard Barbara. Love it very much. Also the colouring is lovely.
greets Marja

Anonymous said...

Hey Barbara!! Thanks for becoming a follower of my blog!!!!! I became a follower of yours! I totally love your cards, absolutely gorgeous!!
xxx
Dutch Tulip
Marja

tilly said...

this is really cute, they are a dream to colour, I love your poppies
Tilly

Sue B said...

Hi Barbara, this is really sweet! Love the image and your colouring. And the flowers are gorgeous!

Sue xx

Michele said...

Fab card, Barbara and beautiful colouring! Congrats on your DT news too x

Sue said...

Hi hun
a gorgeous card, beautiful image & colouring, lovely embelies & design, sue,x

Mina said...

gorgeous Barbara, I love this little angel dont you and you have used her beautifully
Mina xxx

Pretty Paper Junkie said...

Shirley Temple? Wonderful card. I know what you mean about the Copics. The great part is they last so long, and I can refill them for $1.75.

Unknown said...

Stunning card Barbara. Trish x

My'scardcorner said...

Barbara your card is beautiful such an adorable image and love the lay out and flowers..
Myrax

melsanford said...

Beautiful card! I love the image - you've coloured her beautifully :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

dolphinannie said...

Hi, Lovely card, the colours and flowers are so pretty. A beautiful design!
Dolphinannie x

Shirley said...

She is just precious and who wouldn't keep her forever!